Intel Indonesia today launched the new 13th Gen Intel® Core™ processors, delivering the best gaming and overclocking experience to gamers, creators and overclocking enthusiasts in Indonesia. Led by the 13th Gen Intel® Core™ i9-13900K – the world’s fastest desktop processor1, the new 13th Gen Intel Core line-up includes six new unlocked desktop processors with up to 24 cores and 32 threads and blazing clock speeds up to 5.8 GHz.
“We are excited to launch our latest unlocked 13th Gen Intel® Core™ processors here today, delivering the best gaming2, streaming, recording and content creation experience to consumers in Indonesia. Once again, we are proud of the performance improvements that come with our 13th Gen Intel® Core™ processors, and overclocking enthusiasts will also be thrilled by its unmatched overclocking capabilities,” said Alexis Crowell, Vice President, Sales Marketing & Communications Group and Managing Director, Asia Territory, Intel Corporation.
Led by the launch of the Intel Core “K” processors, the 13th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors provide an uncompromising experience in both application performance and platform compatibility. Enthusiasts can take advantage of 13th Gen Intel Core processors’ performance improvements with existing Intel® 600 or new Intel® 700 series chipset motherboards. Combined with both the latest DDR5 memory support and continued DDR4 memory support, users can enjoy the benefits of 13th Gen Intel® Core™ while customizing their setup based on their own feature and budget preferences.
A Complete, All-Around Platform to Game and Create
Building on a matured Intel 7 process and x86 performance hybrid architecture, 13th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors enable better system performance. This includes up to 15% better single-threaded performance and up to 41% better multi-threaded performance. With this generation, Intel’s performance hybrid architecture brings together the fastest Performance-core (P-core) ever built along with up to double the number of Efficient-cores (E-core) – delivering improved single-threaded and multi-threaded performance that enables:
- World’s best gaming experience: Available with up to 24 cores (8 P-cores, 16 E-cores) and 32 threads, the new Core i9-13900K provides the best experience for gaming, streaming and recording. With up to 5.8 GHz and 15% better single-thread performance, it can push high frame rates and allows for unleashed gaming experiences across top titles.
- Continued advances in content creation performance: The 13th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processor lineup adds more E-cores and up to 41% better multi-threaded performance to handle multiple, compute intensive workloads to keep people in the creative flow.
- An Unmatched Overclocking Experience:The 13th Gen Intel® Core™ processor offers an unmatched overclocking experience for everyone – from experts to beginners. 13th Gen Intel® Core™ processor users can see higher average overclocking speeds across P-cores, E-cores and DDR5 memory. Intel also updated its easy 1-click overclocking feature, Intel® Speed Optimizer, to support 13th Gen processors so users can overclock with minimal effort. And the robust Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 3.0 ecosystem provides a wide selection of overclocking modules. When coupled with Intel® Dynamic Memory Boost, this feature provides a hassle-free memory overclocking experience with both DDR4 and DDR5.
Industry-Leading Features for Desktop Platforms
The 13th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors empower users with leading-edge performance and experiences across gaming, content creation and work, with several new and improved features including:
- Intel® Adaptive Boost Technology and Thermal Velocity Boost – opportunistically boosting processor clock frequencies based on power and thermal headroom during a given workload. Available in Intel Core i9 unlocked SKUs.
- More E-cores across Intel Core i5, i7, i9 – powering a big leap in multi-threaded performance and better multi-tasking/mega-tasking experience for users.
- PCIe Gen 5.0 support, with up to sixteen lanes off the processor.
- Increased memory support to DDR5-5600 and DDR5-5200, while maintaining DDR4 compatibility.
- Up to 2x the L2 cache and increased L3 cache.